Who you are:
- I need to strengthen my core (tummy and back)
- I am looking for a no impact class
- I have back pain or can suffer with back pain
- My GP/consultant has recommended this class
- I have poor posture
- I am quite inflexible
- I have been diagnosed with a back condition and I need an exercise
class to help me (Pilates only)
Where you are at now:
- You know you should be doing something about your health. You have a sedentary lifestyle and need to do something to help build up your flexibility and get you moving again. You have had a bad back, or suffering with back pain now.
- You know you’re not nearly as flexible as you used to be and its not getting any better as you get older.
- You have heard that Pilates and Fitness Pilates is great for beginners, those with back problems, your GP, Physiotherapist, Chiropractor or Osteopath has recommended this type of class for you.
- I don’t want a medium or high impact exercise class.
What problems might you be facing right now?
- You spend hours sitting at a desk, you travel a lot for work. You spend hours sitting or standing and feel this is contributing to your back ache, posture and discomforts.
- I am now retired, and I am not nearly as active as I used to be, I’m getting stiffer, less fit and able to do things that I used to to.
- You used to do some exercise, either walk, run, cycle etc, but stopped them as life got in the way, or because injuries stopped you doing high impact exercise.
- I have a back injury or I have been diagnosed with a back condition (Pilates classes only).
What you need help with right now?
- You need to get a regular exercise into your weekly routine right now, which allows you to re-gain your fitness and flexibility without affecting your joints. You want to strengthen up without having to sweat it out at a gym. You are looking for a friendly class, you want to be treated as an individual, not a number. You need advice on flexibility, posture, imbalances, core strength and helping to move better. You need advice on getting what you learnt in your class into everyday life.
How can a weekly Fitness Pilates or Pilates class help me?
- You will get the support and advice that you need to get fitter, stronger, more flexible in a group environment.
- You will get specific advice on back care and core strength
- You will receive remedial back care (Pilates only)
- These are progressive classes – and you will feel fitter, stronger, more flexible as you continue through the course.
- You will have a varied and functional class, using body weight, and equipment, such as resistance bands and Bender balls.
- You will get hands-on corrections so that you can make the right changes to your posture and alignment
- You will get weekly “homework” specific, functional exercises to practice at home.
- Once a term you will have a De-stress, chillout and Meditation class to help you with Stress and life challenges (Fitness Pilates only)
- You will get access to Real Fitness With Sarah’s Exercise and Motivation Secret Facebook Page – these have weekly exercises for you to do at home*
- You will get access to a WhatsApp Support group (for motivational, mind-set and support)*
- You will receive weekly Newsletters and Advice via email*
*You need to Opt in for these services – you can also Opt Out any time.