Who you are:
- I need to tone up a bit
- I am keen to start exercising or get back into exercise
- Life keeps getting in the way!
- I need to lose some weight
- I am looking for a supportive group
- I need to learn how to eat better
- I need a healthier lifestyle
- I need motivation
- I am looking for a fun varied fitness class
Where you are at now:
- I am new to exercise or returning to exercise after a long break. I know that I need to exercise and get fitter, I’m not getting any younger and I am not as fit nor as slim as I used to be – and this is now making me feel really fed up!
- I have very little confidence or motivation, I keep making excuses to not eat better or to not exercise.
- I know that I need to do something about my fitness and weight, but just don’t know where to start, I may have tried other methods to get slimmer and fitter, and they have not worked for me. There is so much choice out there in terms of exercise classes and slimming advice, I just need one group that gives me all the help I need.
- I am also almost at peri-menopause or post menopause and I am finding that hormones are taking over and I need some balance in my life! I have found that during menopause I have put on lots of additional weight and I need to lose it now.
- I have spent a lot of my life being on a “diet” I am fed up with this, I need to learn how to eat better forever. I really want to learn how to stop yo-yo dieting and keep weight off for good.
- I am feeling a bit flabby, and I need to tone up my wobbly parts of my body.
Problems facing you right now:
- I am super busy, I have a really busy lifestyle, and maybe I’m a parent or a Grandparent. Maybe I have other dependants that I take care of. I may have a busy job. I may have a really busy social life and I like to take holidays or go away for the weekend. I just can’t seem to find the time for me – but I know I need to
- I sit at a desk, drive or have inactive lifestyle
- My waistline is getting bigger, because I just can’t seem to get focussed on eating better and exercising
- I am approaching menopause or I am passed menopause, my hormones are all over the place.
- I feel sluggish, lethargic, I am always tired and lack energy as I don’t sleep well.
- I am usually stressed; through work, and other commitments that I have.
What you need help with:
- I need help getting out of my own way! I need to look after me now, I’ve been looking after others for so long, I need to concentrate on me.
- I keep making excuses to not eat better and to not exercise. I need to fit a regular class into my week, and I need help doing this.
- I need to eat better, and I need help with my nutrition, in particular how I can fit this into my busy lifestyle. I need good sound nutritional advice, I am so fed up with being on “a diet” I want to eat healthy and better, I want to do this consistently.
- I definitely need to be motivated. I understand that motivation comes from within, but I need help to do this, I need a varied fitness schedule, I need a friendly and fun exercise class to attend that I like going to and I need to enjoy the food that I eat, and still know that its healthy for me.
- I need a supportive group around me, I need to be part of a community, and to have a supportive group that can help me outside of the class.
How can Fitness and Healthy Lifestyle classes help me?
- You will have access to fun, energetic, functional fitness classes – tailored for women (and men) just like you.
- You will finally gain the confidence and motivation that you have been striving for – looking after others, working hard and life, is busy! You will finally gain time for yourself, and realise that looking after yourself has to be top priority
- You will get varied workouts; heart pumping (aerobic) workouts, also workouts to strengthen, to help with core and back strength, for flexibility and for de-stressing
- You will get advice on healthy eating and living, and how to fit healthy eating into your life.
- You will bet advice on wellness and stress
- You will meet lots of like-minded women (and men) who enjoy company of people just like you.
- You will make friends, we have lots of social events too – outside of the class.
- You will receive information on goal-setting
- You will receive specific advice on peri-menopause, menopause and post-menopause problems relating to nutrition, weight-gain and other symptoms that women experience as they reach the 3rd Age.
Whether you’re a yoga master, golf enthusiast or clubbercise fanatic – purestretch will help your downward dog, improve your swing or help those post-clubbercise aching calf muscles.
Improve your flexibility
We stretch in many different ways to add variety to the class and always have great fun creating new ideas! We introduce stability balls, over balls, poles, yoga bricks.. to be honest, we use anything that can improve technique and keep the class feeling fresh with new ideas.
Purestretch is fun!
We don’t overthink, we don’t over teach but we educate the class in a fun way encouraging them to get the most out of their stretches.
It’s for everyone
In a purestretch class we cater for everyone, all abilities and attitudes to exercise and one of the key points to the class is to get everyone to move. Mobilise with movement and then stretch to the point of a decent stretch- nothing uncomfortable, no flinching, no shaking, no holding your breath but most definitely smiling.